Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Arizona 6-Hour Contract Writing Course
A managing broker once told his new licensees, "No one ever failed in this business because of the paperwork." However, what you don't know about contract writing can hurt you.
This course provides the six hours of instruction required for real estate licensees in Arizona. The course includes contracts used in real estate transactions with samples and practical exercises in completing contracts.
- Purchase contracts and lease agreements
- Risk management
- Financing options
- Title and escrow
- Disclosures and warranties
- Due diligence
- Additional terms and conditions
- Negotiating the purchase contract; after acceptance
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts